Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recent Posts to Update Blog

Wallpaper Whisper

Did you see the man who is invisible?
He’s right there!
It’s not that hard to miss!
Wait! - Of course you can’t see him
You didn’t even care to look.
Don’t you see him smiling at you?
There are emotions right on his face,
Don’t you even see him?
He’s looking straight at you and
There’s no way you can miss him
Are you even looking?
Do you even care to try?
Do you the notice the tears are falling
From his face as he is in pain.
I don’t think you really even care.
And it’s not only you, but also you,
And you, and you, and also you over there
Who just though everything was perfectly fine
You notice the random passerby
Or that deep long lost friend of yours
Even that random person who walks by here
But you miss the one guy
Who’s been right there before your face.
The damage is already done.
The resentment, distrust and pain
Are ever so etched on his face and even his heart
Oh, but wait, you don’t care or see
For to you, he is just invisible
And even that you can’t see



Spare Change

The doctor is waiting at the table
And you’re just sitting there
Laying, cold, almost naked
And it all comes down to this

Is it really worth the cost
To just throw it all away
Just for some black ink blots
To be gone along with the rest?

But we wish it all the time
They annoy us so much!
As the darkness crawls upon us
And all we have are the memories

The clock is ticking down
And you have to choose to be
Is it time to just start all over
And get the clean clothes you wanted?

To have all of it in the trash
Can appear to be as Oz’s lion
Yet which one of us has ever
Not committed this cardinal sin?

The decision is not ours yet
For this process isn’t here
So you aren’t on the doctor’s table
But rather in your table at night

But the choice is still up in the clouds
For this procedure can still exist
In the way you ponder out the finer things
And the way you go about this world

Clap your hands and then decide
Maybe spin around or scream
But it won’t do any good at all
It’s already been formatted

You have to live it up
Drink down the hemlock
Move your park car
And look out your rear view mirror



Soccer

Last night was a brutal game of soccer
The air was right, the night was young
And all you had to do was take the shot
And make it all to be fine and good

I didn’t know that it was going to affect me
The guy in the stands, just an innocent
I was simply living out my normal life
Free from it all, and then you took the shot

The morning brought more than a tweet
But rather a note of the score of the night
And I’m simply left on the bedroom floor
Confused, intrigued, and mostly surprised

The mixed tape is blaring on full blast
And I’m trying to drown out the cheers
Of the last night past
When you decided to play soccer

It was suppose to be a night of youth
But it became much more than it
Soccer can change people
And make them dare to be bold

The hours passed and I still don’t know
Your clothes drenched in that night’s air
Are all thrown away in the laundry
But I’m left feeling a little bruised

I want to kill the messenger
But it doesn’t help that it is only
Just a bunch of chips and parts
And there is no one to blame but you

This is going into the airwaves
And I hope you can hear me
Because I have no idea what to do
It all comes down to that shot



Lost Sign

Tell me where my next stop is please.
I think I know where I'm going,
but I tend to have this awful habit
of being in places, or maybe it's leaving places…

I'm not sure, but it says so here-
right here. The ticket says it all,
well, I do remember having one.
Maybe, I didn't get one. Maybe.

Just do me a favor, please.
Can you tell me my next stop?
Of course you should know!
Why on earth should I? Possibilities.

Is this my next stop?
What about the next one?
It doesn't seem like we are going
to stop any time soon. Maybe just me.

Too late. Too early. Too on time.
Too short. Too long. Too just right.
Too be. Too not to be. Too is.
Too. Too.

How did I get off at this stop?
O well, what is new?
I'll just try and enjoy it for now.
Wait! It's time to go again?

Excuse me, sir!
Could you be so kind, miss?
Anyone? Someone? You?
Tell me where my next stop is please!



Outlet.

It crept up on me so fast
and before I knew it,
a long stream of red flowed-
sweet juices of blood.

It kept coming out, faster
faster, and faster, and even
then it would bleed out;
nothing could stop it.

Drip. Bleed. Blood droplets-
like rain falling down from the sky.
This is a different kind of peace, one
that is so good, but yet so wrong.

Cold grey to worn skin. Raw.
Scars already gone so deep
to worn lines. Nothing. Darkness
fills it all. Blood. One more.

For now, there is peace. Tomorrow-
no promises. Fling away such
grotesque creature. Exit?
Darkness. Silence.

No comments: