School:
-Research: crazy as usual, but it's going good. I've been able to rise in the ranks of my lab and make a presence
-Classes: totally not knowing why I am taking Microbiolgy, since I really don't want to be a nurse, and therefore, I would not even have to take this class. My Genetics class is super crazy with information, but at least interesting; Physiology lab is pretty exciting. I like cutting into frogs.
-Career: leaning towards Teach for America. I am really wanting to do what I want for a change.
Sigma Phi Epsilon:
-Crossed a week ago! I am now a Phi!
-I am on Exec: Vice President of Communications
-Have a mentee, he's amazing
-Just went on our retreat, a lot of fun, too bad I couldn't have stayed longer
SYEP House
-Love my second years! They have amazing energy
-It's a lot different than last year, but in a good way
-This house makes me revisit my youth
Overall Feeling:
-I am loving my last year here
-I am super busy but it's exciting at the same time
-I am in such a better state then how I was last year
-I can't wait to see how this year turns out!
No comments:
Post a Comment