Trashed
Shattered pieces on the floor
And here I lay broken
Tiny bits crushed into powder
It's getting a bit tiring. Exhausted.
I'm gluing myself back
But right after this: another drop
And I'm left back on square one
Where I find myself on the floor
Downtrodden. Beaten. Defeated.
I can't accept it, but I can't go on either
I'm just stuck in this ride. Trapped.
I'm suppose to be stronger than this
But there's only so much one can take
The cracks aren't fully concealed
It's just going to be another fall
And I'll be left again
Can I get some peace?
How about a break from it all?
When will it just all stop
And I'll be able to fully pick myself up?
Time heals wounds, but I have no time
This is a dead end street for me
And I should just accept this defeat
But I'll try again for the next day
Even though history says differently
There is some hope, just a bit
I'm building myself back despite it all
Piece by piece.
I am forever completely broken.
One Shattered Pane
Screaming opaque walls
Closing in upon the sky
Blankets me with calls
Echoing upon the still waters
Shattered glass
Left with just a fragile hand
Wishing, hoping, better will come
To his present day
Closed doors of the castle
Walls that do not open
Resulted by a present
Hit upon the face of Lady Luck
Living his present days
Are hopes and plans of journeying
Of far and distant places
Where rainbow skies are presented
The telescope is placed to
The Northern Sky of Dark
While the West side is gone
And the east will not be bright
Makes one wonder why
How to deal with the
Constant beating of the world
Wishing of a place of peace
No comments:
Post a Comment