Friday, October 23, 2009

Hell Froze Over

All I want is a sorry
An apology would be nice
Please don’t forget me here
Waiting for it all to come down
You didn’t know I was there
And that’s alright I guess
But there’s a lot more to me
Than what you think could be possible
Don’t be judging me
After all, you have no right
With your high lofty attitude
And immaturity that astounds me
There’s nothing else to say
Because it seems like you have nothing
That I even could accept
I know that I have high standards
But let me tell you, mine are higher
I use to feel open; you all shut the door
I’m at the cliff right now
And jumping seems pretty good
The tide is coming in, the flood is set
My life is out to find
And I just have to get on
I’ve waited for a year
A year of some regret
There was good and bright spots
But I can’t deny the bad
I’m letting the waves crash on me
And I’m there
I only have a few more moments
To take this current
Decisions

No comments: