Thursday, June 10, 2010
One More!
I just want to be done with finals! I have one more final today (well, technically it's today since it's 1:26AM in the morning right now). It's a physics final, which makes it even more fun since I didn't pay at all attention to the whole second half of the class, and I always just make stupid mistakes on tests and finals. I think I'm done studying though because I am just brain tired. I just want to take my test and be over with it. Then again, it's going to be kind of sad to end the year. After finishing my test, I am going to have to pack all my stuff, and after a night of partying, check out all my residents and the move into Mesa Court. As much as I'm anticipating the end of my finals, I'm not wanting this actual school year to end. Ironic, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment