Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Living Life to the Fullest

PostSecret Fav of the Week:


"This is your moment. The right time is NOW!"

I am glad I'm taking this advice with my life right now. So many choices in just a quarter in a half but no regrets ever made. I'm glad I'm fulfilling my goal of this year.

It's really crazy and I can't believe that this whole academic year is almost over. I'm right now in the Rec Room with a bunch of other AV HAs attempting to study for midterms (which generally means being on facebook, chatting on AIM, and taking Photobooth pictures). I can't believe how fast everything went, and it's slowly winding down. My goal for the 2010 year was to live my life the fullest. This note reminded me of this aspiration, and I can for the most part agree that I have been fulfilling this dream. I'm glad for all the choices I have made this year; it feels weird to slowly lessen the amount of regrets that I usually accumulate each year. I'm loving my life right now. After all, sitting up at 3AM in the morning with such amazing people is one of the greatest things I'll ever remember at my time here at UCI. My time is NOW!

No comments: