Monday, May 3, 2010

Labeled by an A+

Just change the UCLA to UCI and this seems to fit me very well...



I have no clue what to do after college! I have decent grades for a Bio Sci major, but there aren't that amazing. I'm in the middle (which is not a problem) but for anything in the health field, it's getting a bit iffy. I have to do presentations for research department and I keep getting asked what my GPA is for my Bio major and for overall, as well as future ambitions; all I can do it give my GPA quietly and say I have no clue what I"m going to do. I'm use to having a plan; even though I have one right now, the reality of the situation is differing from what it all. I'm smart and I get things quickly if shown right, but when it comes to taking a test, I"m just lost.

No comments: