Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Issues Are All Around Us

I find it incredibly interesting that every single person on this planet has an issue or problem. they have at least one thing that could destroy them or hurt them or break them. It's amazing how mess up everyone of us is. We got all of these issues, and we all got these horrible situations. You're probably wondering about those model people who look fine, and act fine, and seem all cheerful and happy. They even got issues, some that you might now even believe. The world is filled with all of these broken parts. I guess it's hard to say my situation is worst then this other person's situation. I think it makes me want to not only face my own issues, but understand other people's situations as well. Each person is unique and special, and they way they think, ponder, act, and feel about something follows this creative manner of our beautiful differences. Life is coming at us, and all we can do it hang on. I think sometimes we have to get out of our pity and look around. Ponder the world in perspective. Maybe we can help out, be there to talk and listen. Inspire to be in this all and understand the perspective of the people.

No comments: