3. Study for the GRE/MCAT/tests that I have to take
4. Figure out what programs/colleges I will be applying
5. Find a place to volunteer at
7. Get a camera
8. Graffiti something meaningful
9. Get my driver's license and conney certification
10. Watch both a sunrise and
11. Get in better shape than what I am now
13. Get new shoes, clothes, and dress clothes
14. Paint or draw on my blank canvas I have
15. Hangout with SLE residents, and SigEp bros
16.
17. Go home at least once this summer
18. Finish all my posters for SYEP House
19. Figure out all the programs (at least Fall) I want to do for SYEP House
20. Fall in love with God again
21.
22. Discover a new place to eat that's local
23. Pull an all-nighter while doing something pointless
24. Get my sleep cycle set for fall
25. Jump in a pool with all my clothes on
26.
27.
28. Watch all six movies of the Star Wars saga
29. Go see a foreign film
30. Go out on a date
31. Mail in a PostSecret card
32. Talk to a random stranger
33. Go to either a play/musical/dance performance/concert
34. Sleep outside under the stars
37. Finish birthday card for SMLIies
38. Read 5 books this summer
No comments:
Post a Comment