I realize that I don't really blog out the normal happenings of my day over the internet. Perhaps, I believe that there is nothing that special about what I do because it all just seems to be overly repetitive each day. I think that's probably why you should always try to do something different each day that you never have done. This week has been kind of following that philosophy. I bought a Disneyland Pass for the first time ever which was an epic visit, especially watching World of Color. In addition, today I went down to the UCI tunnels (though I've done this before) but it's always fun with different people. I also lost one of my contacts while down there, which was hilarious. I guess now a part of me lies down in the tunnels.
On a deeper note, I'm still pondering future plans for my life. At first, I was starting to accept the whole pre-health programs (PA, NP, PT). I was planning on applying to those schools, and if I couldn't get in, I was going to get a Masters in Public Health and then apply afterward. Each of these professions are amazing and there is nothing wrong with them. It requires me to work with people, help them out, and make a difference in their lives. I guess I really just want to be able to interact with youth, particularly high school, and make a difference in that realm. I really enjoy teaching and I find this job fulfilling in my personal view. I really wish there was a way to do both of these jobs at the same time. Yet, having two jobs would be stressful and hectic, and mostly impossible.
Maybe the theme for tonight is all about life and how short it is, but also, the possibilities that exist and the trouble that you can face. You never know what's coming around the next corner of your life. Everyone has problems they have to face. Life's not easy, and this speaks to every single person. The struggles and issues each person has to deal with is tremendous and huge, and yet, somehow, we can face them and overcome them. Life has possibilities. It is imperative that you don't sell yourself short and dream to as far as you can. Don't let yourself get in the way for your ambitions and dreams; yes, some of these may not happen, but allow yourself the opportunity to try and fail. You don't know whether or not you will succeed or not, but it's worth a shot. Life keeps going. It runs on and on, but it doesn't stp for us. We are the slaves to Time itself, and Life follows this process. Make sure to make it last and make a difference. Live life.
No comments:
Post a Comment